reg. price $5950)
BOARD AND TRAIN PROGRAM
Let us do all the hard work for you.
The K9 Logic dog board and train program is our most time efficient, effective and convenient type of training. This intensive training that is designed to focus specifically on obedience and elimination of behavioral issues. Your dog will stay at our facility for a period of 3 to 8 weeks*, which allows our professional trainers – some of the best dog trainers in Los Angeles - to work your dog throughout their entire stay. You can think of this as a personalized “dog boot camp” where we can constantly tailor our training specifically to your dog’s needs, your goals and the length of their stay. *length of your stay is determined in your evaluation.
Why to Choose our Board and Train Program
The K9 Logic Dog Board and Train Program is the perfect option for those who have a very busy schedule. Training your dog is a time consuming, every day commitment - but it is so worth it in the end. It takes patience and 100% commitment to get the results you want to see. If you do not have the time in your schedule with work, your kids and even your other pets, then board and train is the perfect training method for you.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL BOARD AND TRAIN DAY LOOK LIKE FOR MY DOG?
• Each morning, your dog will be taken on a walk to start their day with some exercise and a potty break.
• Then, they will eat their breakfast and get ready to start their first training session of the day.
• Once they are finished with their training session, we give them some time to rest in their crate.
• Mid-day, it’s time for some action! If the dogs are friendly, they will come out for a social session with the other dogs that are there for day camp. If not, they will go on another talk, have a short training session or run on the treadmill. They will have lunch, and then rest as some of the other dogs train.
• Then, it’s time for another training session followed by another treadmill run or agility session.
• Followed by a dinner training session, they begin to wind down from their day.
• They will get a potty break before bedtime, and then they head off to bed!
HOW DO I KNOW HOW LONG MY DOG SHOULD STAY FOR A BOARD & TRAIN?
During your evaluation, an appropriate time frame will be determined depending on your goals for your dog and the owner’s needs. We will help you determine what's best for your dog! *Puppies must be 6 months+ for boarding and training.
Right now, our board and train program is in high-demand due to the pandemic and the number of new dogs finding their forever families. Spots are filling up quickly, so don't wait to schedule your dog's board and train stay with us. Please note, we require a non-refundable, 20% deposit to hold your spot.
|1 WEEK REFRESHER (ONLY for alumni clients)|
*Evaluation is necessary for anyone interested in this program. Length of stay and pricing is determined on a case by case basis, dependent on your dog’s behavioral issues and your training goals. This will be determined after their evaluation.